Tithe.ly makes it easy to categorize the different funds/designations people can give to. For example, you can have a separate fund/designation for General Fund, Tithe, Missions, and Building Fund.
To add and/or edit your funds/designations:
- Login to your Tithe.ly account.
- Click on the “My Churches” tab on the left.
- Click on “Edit Organization.
- Scroll down towards the bottom and look for the section heading titled "Giving Types".
- You will see any existing funds/designations that you have setup as well have the ability to add new entries.
- Edit existing funds/designations by clicing into the field and making your edits.
- Add new funds/designations by clicking on the "Add another item" button and typing in your new funds/designation name.
- Remove a funds/designation by deleting the text out of an existing field.
- Edit the order of your funds/designations by clicking and dragging the cross-hairs icon located to the left of the funds/designation name.
- Click the green save at the bottom when finished making your updates.