Do you have multiple administrators who use your Tithe.ly account and need to receive emails notifying them of when money is given? Here's how you set this up:
- Log into your Tithe.ly account.
- Click on the "Church Administrators" tab on the left.
- (Optional) If you haven't already added these individuals as church administrators, enter their email addresses to add and give them access to your account.
- Once they're added as church administrators, click the "Edit" button next to their name.
- Check the box to allow them "finance permissions".
- Check the box that says "User should receive giving summary emails", and then click "Update".
- Note: You can also check the box to allow users to receive deposit email.
You're done! These users will now receive an email which summarizes all the gifts given within a 24 hour giving period.
- Please keep in mind that users will NOT receive a notification email every time someone gives. The giving summary notification emails are sent out once a day and include totall giving for the previous day.
- These emails are NOT meant to be used for detailed bookkeeping and accounting purposes. They are simply a notification which alerts Tithe.ly admin users to log into their Tithe.ly account in order to view giving reports.